With competition in most markets being as fierce as ever, how you start your business becomes crucial. We’ve comprised some of the key ways that you can take your business to market and launch effectively
10 ways to launch your business:
- Create a “Coming Soon” webpage. You can also let customers sign up to be on your email list so that when launch day comes, you have an audience to start marketing to.
- Start a blog related to your product, industry or service. Let people know that you are dedicated to solving their problems and have innovative solutions and insight. Start a conversation about the problem you are trying to solve.
- Set up your social media profiles. Figure out where your customers are likely to look for you online and make sure you have a profile page. Get others to tell their colleagues and friends about you. Start posting things now! You don’t have to have a website for people to find you online.
- Start teasing your audience with “sneak peeks” of your product design. Give away some of your “secret tips” so that they are salivating by the time you launch.
- Send out e-newsletters. This is a great way to market to people who are already interested in your product or service. Give periodic updates that deliver value to readers, while also providing an update on your launch day.
- Spend money on advertising. Depending on your budget, a solid advertising campaign can make all the difference. Select and organise your print, online, radio and outdoor advertising well in advance of your launch. Don’t forget about business cards! Print your website address on them and hand them out everywhere you go.
- Identify networking opportunities. Meeting people in person is a great way to start talking about your idea and hand out some cards.
- Put the URL for your launch page in your email signature, and make sure your social network profiles include relevant links and a picture of your product.
- Distribute press releases. Using a professional to help you create buzz might be a great way to spread the word, if you can afford it. Medianet is a great online service for writing and distributing your own press releases.
- Everyone loves free stuff! So, give something away that won’t break the bank such as samples of your products or free trials or create a contest where the winner gets a free lunch. People will be lining up for the chance to win freebies.
By combining some of these techniques to launch your business, you’ll be able to go to market with a defined audience who are ready to listen to what you say and what you have to offer.
Help Your Business Thrive
Get our Newsletter