Intuit UK Legal Notice
Intuit, QuickBooks, QuickBooks SimpleStart and the Intuit logo are trade-marks of Intuit Inc. and/or its affiliates, registered in the United Kingdom and other countries. Other brands, logos and marks are trade-marks of their respective holders.
Intuit's products, services, web content and related materials (collectively, "Offerings") are owned by Intuit and/or its licensors, and all rights in such Offerings are reserved by Intuit and/or its licensors.
- Software License & Services Agreement - This Software License and Services Agreement details the terms and conditions, obligations, responsibilities, liabilities and remedies between you and Intuit. Read the Agreement before using the software or services
- Intuit Inc.: Permissions Policy - Contains information regarding permission to use screen displays, Intuit-authored user guides, visual representations of products and more. View the Permissions Policy
- Intuit Inc.: Anti-piracy Web Site - Provides basic information on software piracy and its negative effects on businesses and consumers, including the risks associated with purchasing or using counterfeit CD media. Also includes information on how to check products for authenticity and how to report piracy directly to Intuit. Visit the anti-piracy site
- Terms of Service - For QuickBooks Online - Click Here
- Terms of Service - For QuickBooks Self-Employed - Click Here
Returns and Guarantees
If within 60 days you’re not convinced that QuickBooks is an easy way to manage your business finances, we’ll give you your money back. Ensure you have your receipt for a full refund, excluding postage and packing.