Powerful accounting software
QuickBooks Premier 2017 gives you fast, flexible ways to organise and analyse your accounts - driving your business forward.
Get the knowledge you need to make the right decisions with QuickBooks Premier:
The home page shows key data visually, so your business performance
is front and centre when you open QuickBooks.
Premier includes everything you get with QuickBooks Pro, plus extra
forecasting, time-tracking and discount features.
Manage your business finances on a PC
Work easily with your accountant in the cloud
QuickBooks 2017 can connect to cloud storage services, which makes it a breeze to send data to your accountant.
Use the Flat Rate VAT scheme without workarounds
If you use the Flat Rate VAT scheme and have QuickBooks 2013 or older, upgrade for full Flat Rate VAT support.
See all QuickBooks 2017 new features
Organise your accounts and get ready for what’s next
Plan ahead and anticipate trends by forecasting sales and expenses. See how different scenarios might affect you.
Easily record the time you and your staff spend on projects, then automatically invoice customers for that time.
Set prices for specific customers or jobs, change prices easily and offer deals to match or beat competitors.
See everything you can do with QuickBooks Premier
- Windows Windows 7 SP1 or Widows 8.1 (update 1) and Windows 10 (all 32-bit and 64-bit). Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2
- 2.4GHz processor
- 8GB of RAM recommended
- 2.5GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- Optimised for 1280x1024 screen resolution or higher, with up to 2 extended monitor support
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Online features require internet access
- Product registration required
Integration with other software:
Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016 or Office 365 (32 and 64-bit). E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com and other SMTP supporting e-mail clients. Transfer data from QuickBooks 2004-2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016. Browser requirement, Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
Free support for 30 days
In case you need a little help to get started, you’ll get 30 days of freephone support.
Money back guarantee
QuickBooks is guaranteed easy or your money back. Return within 60 days for a refund.
Using QuickBooks Desktop and want to move online?
- All prices shown exclude VAT.
- If you are not fully satisfied, return the product to Intuit within 60 days with a dated receipt for a full refund of your purchase price, excluding postage and packing.
- QuickBooks support is included for 30 consecutive days from first-time registration. First-time registration must be completed within 90 days of purchase. UK only, see terms and conditions.